WE’VE UPDATED THE DATE & TIME OF THE CSA AGM AS FOLLOWS…
CSA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
(UPDATED) Date: Thursday March 31st, 2022
(UPDATED) Time: 6:00pm
The following CSA Board Positions are up for election per the Rule & Bylaws:
ELECTED POSITIONS (TWO YEAR TERMS):
- Competitive Director
- Vice President
Each year the board appoints people to a number of appointed positions. The Appointed Positions include: Coaches Director, Referee Director, Registrar, Fundraising Director, Director of Facilities, Webmaster & Technology Director, Assistant Competitive Director, Assistant Developmental Director, and Assistant Fundraising Director. There are also 5 Member-At-Large positions (non-voting positions) available that provide a great way for new people to get involved with the board. If you are interested in applying for a Board Position please reply to c[email protected]
ARTICLE VI – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- A. The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the association shall be held in February (***Due to COVID spikes, the CSA Board decided to delay the 2022 AGM until March 31st). The date shall be determined and published by the Board of Directors with a minimum of thirty (30) days public notice. This can be done via the local.newspapers, CSA website, general mailing to current registered members, and/or email.
- B. At the AGM of CSA, the procedures and debate shall be in accordance with the Constitution, Bylaws and Rules and Regulations of CSA and the rules of parliamentary law known as “Robert’s Rules of Order” (current edition).
- C. The presence of at least thirty (30) voting members of this Association shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business at the AGM. In the event a quorum is not established at the AGM, the meeting will be rescheduled to a date not more than thirty (30) days from the original meeting date. Notification can be via CSA website, general mailing to current registered members, and/or e-mail. At the rescheduled meeting date six Board members must be present to constitute a quorum.
- D. The order of business at the AGM shall be as follows:
- E. Call to order
- F. Reading of Minutes of previous AGM
- G. Acceptance of Minutes of previous AGM
- H. Reports: Reports for the AGM shall be submitted to the CSA President ten (10) days prior to the AGM date. In notice of meeting, all CSA voting members will be told that a copy of any report can be obtained.
- 1. President
- 2. Vice President
- 3. Secretary
- 4. Treasurer
- 5. Competitive Director
- 6. Developmental Director
- 7. Referee Director
- 8. Coaches Director
- 9. Registrar
- 10. President Emeritus
- 11. Fundraising Director
- 12. Director of Facilities
- 13. Committees
- I. Unfinished Business
- J. Proposals for amendments/changes to the Constitution, Bylaws, and/or Rules & Regulations of CSA (No proposed changes for 2022)
- K. New Business
- L. Election of Officers
- M. Good of the Game
- N. Adjournment
If you’d like more information or want to discuss the possibility of getting involved with the CSA Board, please feel free to email me [email protected] CSA is a non-profit, volunteer run organization providing soccer program opportunities to youth in our community. We rely on volunteers to serve on the board and help run the organization. We’re always looking for people willing to get involved. We hope you’ll consider getting involved with the board or attending the AGM to learn more about CSA and what we’ve been up to this past year.